Wednesday 23 May 2012

Pet hate

Swearing. Why do teenagers feel they have to do it? Are they not intelligent enough to articulate without the use of the F word? Do they feel they have to do it to be one of the crowd? Or maybe to be the leader. So shocked when following someone on Twitter and every post has to contain a vile word. Unfollow I say.One of these days the penny will drop that it is not big and it is not clever. Am I alone in this opinion? Is it that I am out of touch with today's society? I hope not. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. 100% agree with you Mrs M ,but in fairness to young people there are also an awful lot of foul-mouthed oldies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true Mrs W. We all know someone who feels the need to use foul language. There is a time and a place or maybe not! Glad you are following my blog.

      Delete